Are you graduating this year and planning your graduation party? It can be a lot of fun to plan, but it can also be a lot of work. One of the most important aspects of any graduation party is the invitation. Here are some tips for crafting your own grad party invites and several templates to get you started. Enjoy!
The big day has arrived! You worked hard, spent sleepless nights studying, stopped going out with friends, but anyway, you finished your studies. Congratulations! Now it’s time to share that joy with all those who have been by your side during this journey and the best way to do that is by inviting them to graduation.
And that involves producing a neat graduation invitation. Do you already know how to make yours? So come with us and we will fill you with ideas and suggestions on how to make a graduation invitation, from the simplest and cheap graduation announcements to the most elaborate website BasicInvite.com.
How to make a graduation invitation
What to write on the graduation invitation
In addition to mentioning the basic information of the date, time and place of graduation, the invitation should also bring the student’s considerations about this special moment.
In general, it is recommended that the invitation follows a structure that starts with a general message, goes through the achievements and overcomings and ends by thanking everyone who was involved with the trainee.
The general message may be a reflection of the student or a quotation taken from some literary work. It is worth betting on a biblical passage to open the invitation if you are religious.
Then talk about what you lived, learned, conquered and overcame over the years of studies. You can even cite the companies he passed through.
Finally, close by saying thank you. This is an important stage of the graduation invitation, the space you have to show your gratitude and recognition to everyone who directly or indirectly participated in this achievement.
Start by thanking God
if you’re religious – or something bigger that you believe in. Then mention your parents and how important their support and dedication have been to your success. The masters come next. Without them, you wouldn’t have learned anything. So show your recognition and say that you look up to them to be great professionals.
Finally, mention friends, boyfriend, wife, husband, children, godparents, uncles, grandparents and even loved ones who have passed away. List all those you believe were important to this achievement.
Example sentences for graduation invitation
- The first step toward any achievement is to believe that it’s possible;
- “Winning requires sacrifices from you, but think again winners never give up on their goal”;
- Winners aren’t just those who cross the finish line, but those who have forged their own path to victory as well;
- Those who are determined to fight for their dreams usually do so because they want to conquer them. Believe in it and never give up!”;
- A person who has won in life transforms suffering into learning and never gives up, regardless of how big the fall might be;
- “There are no conquerors without effort, no rewards won without a spirit of sacrifice”;
- The only way to win is to surpass yourself, not to beat others”;
- “If you let your dreams guide your steps, you will always find strong reasons to keep fighting”;
- A happy person is the one who wakes up every day determined to conquer it;